Seals and protects stamped concrete, decorative concrete, brick, stone, and other masonry surfaces from damage and color loss while enhancing the similar to a "wet look".
Masonry Saver (DEFY) Stamped & Decorative Concrete Sealer is a non-yellowing acrylic polymer blend sealer formulated for use on properly cured stamped concrete surfaces. Can be applied over both water based and solvent-based sealers that have been used previously without having any adhesion issues.
Designed for use on both interior and exterior concrete, MasonrySaver® Stamped & Decorative Concrete Sealer is suitable for use on a variety of surfaces where a durable gloss finish is desired including concrete patios, driveways, sidewalks, and even garage floors.
- Stamped Concrete
- Decorative Concrete Surfaces
- Brick Pavers
- Acid Stained Patios
- Garage Floors
- Basement Floors
- Can be applied over previously treated surfaces with solvent-base sealer
- Water-based formula for easy application and rapid dry time
- Provides an attractive, gloss finish to masonry and concrete surfaces
- Protects masonry and concrete surfaces from color fade
- Seals concrete surfaces making them washable and easy to maintain
- Non-yellowing, clear finish
- Durable concrete protection with "hot tire" resistance
LIMITATIONS: Not suitable for use over asphalt surfaces. This product is designed for use on horizontal or vertical surfaces. Do not use on below-grade surfaces that are subject to severe hydro-static pressures. When using in areas subjected to hot tire traffic, allow adequate time for product to cure before putting the area back into surface. When applying over previous coating, hot tire resistance maybe compromised. Do not use if the area will be exposed to softer, high performance tires. Will not "fix" old sealers or coatings that have blushed or turned milky white.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in